5 days and we leave for Russia! We have been busy cleaning the house and getting his room ready for him. We will be leaving for Russia on Sept. 16th and arrive in the afternoon of the 17th. We are hoping to have a visit with him on the 18th, then court on the 19th! Russia has a 10 day waiting period after court, so we will visit him in the orphanage and check out more of Russia during that time. Our Mom's will be coming over towards the end of the trip to meet their grandson and help us on the way home. They will arrive a few days before we get to pick him up forever, so we will have time to show them some of the sites. They also want to visit the orphanage, I think it will be a great experience for them to see where he grew up. I am so excited! After the 10 days we will pick him up do all the paperwork. We should be home September 4th as a family of 3!!! Then we get to show him off to everyone!
I am still praying for all the families still waiting for referrals get the call soon. Also those waiting for a court date, I hope that you are back to your children soon. The waiting is so hard, I couldn't imagine waiting any longer to get back to our little guy. We will be updating from Russia and can't wait to show off some pictures of our little guy.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
5 MORE DAYS!
Posted by Renee at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



2 comments:
Renee, I am so happy for you! Not much longer and you will be with Ari forever!! How exciting. I can't wait to see his picture and hear all about your time in Russia. How wonderful that both of his grandmothers are coming out for part of the trip. I will be thinking about you and praying for safe travels.
Congrats!! Good luck with everything, and how fun to have the Grandmothers come to Russia :-)
Post a Comment