Just wanted to give a quick update to let everyone know that we will be leaving June 24th for Russia to meet a little guy. It seems unreal that after 2 years we are actually going to meet our son. We are super excited and can't wait for the 30th to get here so we can see him. Many Thanks to Lighthouse Adoption Agency for helping us and getting us travel dates so soon. Stay tuned for more updates... from Russia!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



8 comments:
I am so excited for you Renee! I can't wait to hear updates on your sweet little guy.
Woohoo!! He will be in your arms soon!
Congrats!! Very exciting!! Good luck with the travels and enjoy meeting your son!!!
Congratulations! This is so exciting for you!!
Please keep us updated on your adventures in Russia and your new son!
Awesome!! Have a great trip!
Yea! What great news! I am looking forwarding to seeing a picture of the "three" of you! Many Blessings and safe travels!
Hooray!
Post a Comment