Peggy was here on Sunday to check out our house and talk to us again. Everything in the house is perfect, we do have to put some gates on the deck so that he cannot get to the pond, but we were going to do that anyways so no big deal. Otherwise she talked to us about our finances and more about our families and we were done. She said she sees no concerns and would be glad to put in a good recommendation for us. I received an e-mail from her today that she has our rough draft report done and is sending it off to our international agency for approval and then we will get a copy to check over. Then we just have to wait for our blood work to come back (should be here in the next couple days) and we can send the paperwork in to Immigration (Homeland Security).
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Yeah Our house passed inspection!
We would also like to THANK Brian and Crystal for their HUGE part in our adoption. They have taken on the responsibility of being his guardian if something were to happen to Nick and I. We can never express how much it means to us to know that our son will be taken care of if something happens. (although, I did have to tell Brian not to let Crystal take us out just so she can have another son, LOL)
Since everything is going so fast, Nick and I have been talking about different stuff. I think we finally decided today that we are going to do the "nursery" in Red Wings. I am going to see if my dad will make a toy box and foot stool and paint them up red and while with red wing decals on them. We are also going to paint up our old dresser and use mini hockey pucks and hockey sticks for the drawer pulls. We just have to pray that he grows up to like hockey or we will be doing a lot of painting.
We also kind of decided on a name, Ari Nicholas DeShano. Let us know what you think! Nick got the name Ari from Entourage on HBO, it is growing on me. It is supposed to be short for Ariel(pronounced ah-re-yall) but I am afraid to many people will think it is like Ariel the mermaid, so we are just sticking to Ari.
Posted by Renee at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



1 comments:
Post a Comment