BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Fortune Cookie

I never believed in fortune cookies until tonight. On our weekly trip to Bad Axe, Nick and I decided to eat dinner at China King. We always get the stupid fortune cookies that make no sense. That all changed tonight when mine read "You will soon journey over the great waters". I of course put it in my purse so I can carry it with me everywhere. I am hoping this means that our adoption will go fast and we will soon be traveling over to Poland.

Other than that nothing new to report, still waiting on our fingerprint appointment from the USCIS. Judging by other couples blogs we should be receiving it within the next week or so. Nick plans on working on his car next week so I figure with my luck it will be the first week of February and he will have cuts on his hands and we won't be able to go to the appointment. Hopefully we get the appointment by Monday and I can keep him from working on the car.

To all the other adoptive families out there, I found a great site for adoption scrapbook supplies and just ordered way to much stuff. The website is scrapandtell.com. They even have Poland scrapbook stickers!!

Please continue to pray for the people of Haiti, especially the newly orphaned that they will find great homes in the near future.

0 comments: