We finally got our fingerprint appointment from USCIS for February 16th. Along with the fingerprints we received a notice of denial! When our home study was wrote it stated that we do not want a handicapped child. Well USCIS claims that every orphan has some time of disability so we would not be matched with a child if we kept the wording that way. Luckily we have a great agency and they started working on it that night. She called us at 8:00pm to ok the wording that she used, talk about being dedicated to your clients. She is e-mailing it to USCIS to make sure that it is worded right this time. Good thing is we now know that they are looking at our application and maybe this will be done sooner than we thought.
To keep my mind off of the paperwork, I have been working on his Lifebook. I didn't realize how expensive this was going to be, but it will be worth it to have everything documented for him. I will add pictures as I finish pages.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Finally!
Posted by Renee at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment