We received our USCIS Approval today in the mail! Now to get it apostilled and send it along with the other 29 apostilled documents to Poland. Hopefully it won't be long now and we will be making travel arrangements.
While waiting we have also been getting the baby room ready. Thanks to Mom DeShano we ordered our crib and dresser set for the baby, should be here this week sometime. I can't wait to get it set up and everything ready for him to come home. I should probably get going on the toy box too, we already have so many toys and nowhere to put them. I have a feeling this kid is going to be a little spoiled. Hopefully we have enough time to get everything done before the call. I will post pics when we get it done.
Keep us in your Prayers that things will move fast and we will be a family of 3-4 by Christmas. I can't wait!!!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
APPROVED!!!
Posted by Renee at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment