BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spoiled already!?



Click here to view photos

Not much to report, our paperwork has been in Poland since March and we are just waiting for "the call" now. Luckily it is summertime and we are able to keep busy and not think about it too much. Hopefully we get a referral before winter comes or this waiting could drive me crazy! We have also been filling up his room. Thanks to Grandma Marilyn we have his crib and dresser set up and ready to go. Grandma and Grandpa Charbonneau bought his car seat so we can get him home safely. Great Aunt Phyllis even bought him his first Shelby GT-350 (it's a pedal car of course). I have also been buying all the "good deals". Everyone says he is spoiled already, I like to look at it as very loved. Here are some pics of his room.

We really appreciate all of the prayers and ask that you continue to pray for our little one to stay safe until we get the call to meet him (hopefully soon).

7 comments:

Ramie said...

Yeah! I can leave a comment! What a cute room he has.....and so full of stuff already! I am sure he is going to love that car...it is too cool!

kelly said...

I can leave a comment too! Not sure what was wrong yesterday...... Anyway, love the pics & all the gifts! Focus on the loved part, the "spoiled" part I wouldn't worry about!

Shelly said...

Wow!!! you are ready for that little one. Yes, waiting is the hardest part, and I am sure that you can't help going into the new room to play with the toys (which doesn't help either). We waited 6 months before receiving our first referral (which we didn't accept)and we were told that 6 months was very little time to wait. I hope and pray that you get your referral very soon.

Tom and Kara said...

Waiting Since April here. I will be praying for you guys and us; I recently met two families who are waiting for the toddler age, they have been waiting 15 and 17 months. Hopefully it won't be that long for us!!

Renee said...

We will be praying for you guys also. Are the other families using the same agency as you and adopting from Poland? This waiting is getting harder and harder every day, I hope we don't have to wait 15 months.

Tom and Kara said...

One is from my agency (same agency as Julie, who only waited a week :) ) and the other is from another agency (not yours) so it does not seem to be agency specific..We'll see!

Anonymous said...

How are things going with the two of you? Have you have any referrals at all yet? Our paperwork has been pending in Poland since the beginning of August and the wait has been very difficult! Keep us posted!
Jen
www.polishadoption.weebly.com